RU Business Network
Business networking is leveraging your business and personal connections to bring you a regular supply of new business. At heart effective networking is all about
developing valuable relationships over time. Networking is about growing a pool of people who know about and value what you do and you are continually making connections and building enduring, mutually beneficial relationships.
Relationships are the catalyst for success. People do business with those they like and trust. The Rhema University Business Network serve as a resource, to help the business owner reach out to those who may not otherwise know of his/her products or services and to begin to build those relationships. To succeed you must continually connect with new people, cultivate emerging relationships and leverage your network.
Ultimately, it’s not about who you know ... but WHO KNOWS YOU!! Ask any senior executive, politician, community leader or successful salesperson which single skill or habit helped them excel in their career – an overwhelming majority will respond with one simple word… Networking.
Benefits of Business Networking:
- Increased exposure to many other people and businesses.
- Substantially increased referrals.
- Tools to network more effectively including an introductory orientation, a badge, online marketing materials sessions.
- Online meet and greet with a featured business.
- Monthly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business.
- Opportunity to advertise your business on Rhema University’s website.
- Periodic local workshops
- And much, much more!!!