Ordination and Licenseing
Under the authority of Chief Apostle Dr. Larry K. Nelson, Rhema University Ambassador Global Network can ordain individuals for the following ministries:
- License to Preach
Applicants for all ministries shall be persons that:
· Have an active ministry where, for example, they are involved in ministry such as Pastoring, Evangelism, Missions, Teaching, Church Administration, Worship, etc.
· Meet the Scriptural qualifications for ministry as described in l Timothy 3:l-7 and Titus l: 7-9.
· Have received ministry training at a ministry training school or Bible college and/or received
“on the job” ministry training.
License to Preach
For those who are applying for the License to Preach, once licensed you are eligible to advance to the ordination level after 2 years of active ministry at the Licensing level and required to submit a new application.
Applicants for license to Preach shall be persons that:
- Be a member in good standing in a local church.
- Have a active ministry.
- Three verifiable letters of recommendation for your church leaders.
- A written ministry statement
- A resume outlining your service in the Ministry
- At the discretion of Rhema University’s Ambassador Global Network Licensing Board, applicant may be required to take up to three courses on Ministry and Theology courses
- At the discretion of the Licensing Board additional documents may be requested.
- Pay the appropriate fee. (Please contact our office for fees).